1. In one sentence, who are you?
An arrogant, self-deluded female with sultry hair and an over-eager smile.
2. Why do you matter?
Because every day is a new tryout for superpowers.
3. What is your life motto?
Never give up. Never surrender.
4. What’s something you have that everyone wants?
5. What is missing in your life?
6. What’s been on your mind most lately?
Doctors appointments, insurance, 401K’s and price tags.
7. Happiness is a ________?
Healthy and ignorant life.
8. What stands between you and happiness?
My health and my wallet.
9. What do you need most right now?
Less stuff and more money.
10. What does the child inside you long for?
The story to be told.
11. What is one thing right now that you are totally sure of?
It all works out, regardless of our own self-sabotage.
12. What’s been bothering you lately?
My sickness(s) and the fact that I’m no longer dependable as an asset to my family and friends.
13. What are you scared of?
Wheelchairs, walkers and canes. Also; being ‘down in the bathroom.’
14. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
Finishing the story.
15. What will you never give up on?
16. What do you want to remember forever?
The experiences and stories of the people around me. Their experiences are my cheat codes.
17. What makes you feel secure?
Starcraft II Streams & notebooks.
18. Which activities make you lose track of time?
Writing, watching Starcraft, playing Minecraft.
19. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve ever made?
Deciding not to care.
20. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
Deciding to wear an air of apathy, as opposed to embracing it; also, keeping my other personality despite other peoples wishes.
21. What are you most grateful for?
The voice in my head that says I’m doing it right and to wait a Month when I’m afraid; because in a month, it won’t matter.
22. What is worth the pain?
Writing, despite how much the MS makes my hands suffer.
23. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love,health, fame?
Health, Love, Money, Happiness, Fame.
24. What is something you’ve always wanted, but don’t yet have?
A book contract.
25. What was the most defining moment in your life during this past year?
“The results of your spinal tap came back. We’re diagnosing you with MS.”
“Oh, ok. Anything else?”
“Well thank God for that, right?”
26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
Becoming more healthy in my eating habits before I become so fat that I can’t move; in which case the MS wouldn’t matter. (amiright?)
27. What’s the number one thing you want to achieve in the next five years?
Being attractive inside and out.
28. What is the biggest motivator in your life right now?
Illness, followed by age.
29. What will you never do?
Fear Factor, Bunjee Jump, See the Second Season of Firefly.
30. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?
Many things that I regret! (amiright!)
31. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself?
Um…MS? That resiliency is that little Stat Bar that I never thought I’d use.
32. What do you sometimes pretend to understand that you really do not?
Politics, Religions, Social Issues, Love.
33. In one sentence, what do you wish for your future self?
Health; being a cure to MS and a pill that makes the years fall away and replaces them with beauty and a high metabolism.
34. What worries you most about the future?
Marijuana consumption, the masses becoming complacent, and China.
35. When you look into the past, what do you miss most?
Innocence, Ignorance, and Poor Memory.
36. What’s something from the past that you don’t miss at all?
High School Drama.
37. What recently reminded you of how fast time flies?
38. What is the biggest challenge you face right now?
Being healthy enough that I can do it like I used to.
39. In one word, how would you describe your personality?
40. What never fails to frustrate you?
Bad sentence structure. (ohwait…)
41. What are you known for by your friends and family?
Getting a PhD in Smart-assery and a Doctorate in “Remembering those things you wish I’d never heard about.”
42. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I hate shoes and socks and wish we all could go around barefoot.
43. What’s a common misconception people have about you?
That I’m judgmental and mean. I am actually very tolerant and interested.
44. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
Put stickers on their bumper and windows. Never advertise your opinions; it keeps people from keying your car. Advertise your opinions when you’ve won the argument.
45. What’s a belief you hold with which many people disagree?
Live and let Live. Public Displays of Affection are Prohibited for all couples of any kind or creed. I don’t want to see anyone kissing on the bus, be it gays, lesbians or hetero-couples.
46. What’s something that’s harder for you than it is for most people?
Appearing young. I’ve always dressed old.
47. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
Male, quiet, gamer.
48. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
All my life, especially if they treated me the way my invisible friends do.
49. When you think of ‘home,’ what, specifically, do you think of?
A comfy bed and clean pajamas.
50. What’s the most valuable thing you own?
Fiscally I have a painting $1000, and set of computers. But value as in emotional: my journals and the jewelry Mom’s given me.
51. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what would you miss most?
My family and the mountains.
52. What would make you smile right now?
If my boyfriend walked into the room and said he couldn’t live happily without me.
53. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
She tells me to wait a month.
54. What do you wish did not exist in your life?
MS. Also, pollution.
55. What should you avoid to improve your life?
56. What is something you would hate to go without for a day?
57. What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?
That when a Doctor is testing your reflexes, you’re supposed to TRY and kick them.
58. What’s something bad that happened to you that made you stronger?
A coworker. That bitch…
59. What’s something nobody could ever steal from you?
60. What’s something you disliked when you were younger that you truly enjoy today?
61. What are you glad you quit?
Living paycheck to paycheck
62. What do you need to spend more time doing?
63. What are you naturally good at?
64. What have you been counting or keeping track of recently?
65. What has the little voice inside your head been saying lately?
“You’re a big baby.”
66. What’s something you should always be careful with?
67. What should always be taken seriously?
68. What should never be taken seriously?
69. What are three things you can’t get enough of?
Water, cookies, anime. [69, hurrdurr]
70. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
never wear clothes.
71. What fascinates you?
72. What’s the difference between being alive and truly living?
73. What’s something you would do every day if you could?
Now that I have MS, Run.
74. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Talking about Stacraft by a rooftop pool.
75. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Failing; if you fail, you had hope to succeed and tried despite the many reasons not to and you still FUCKED UP.
76. What makes you feel incomplete?
The missing socks.
77. When did you experience a major turning point in your life?
When everyone grew up.
78. What or who do you wish you lived closer to?
The ocean. But not too close; I like the mountain air, not humidity.
79. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Stop being Cunts.
80. What’s something you know you can count on?
81. What makes you feel comfortable?
Fried chicken and pajamas.
82. What’s something about you that has never changed?
My inability to not exaggerate.
83. What will be different about your life in exactly one year?
I will be older.
84. What mistakes do you make over and over again?
Expecting others to be better/more effective than they are/choose to be. Also, I burn food.
85. What do you have a hard time saying “no” to?
86. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I’ll get back to you.
87. What’s something that used to scare you, but no longer does?
88. What promise to yourself do you still need to fulfill?
Finishing the story.
89. What do you appreciate most about your current situation?
My boyfriend and family.
90. What’s something simple that makes you smile?
When I tell my boyfriend that he should say something to make me smile and all he says is “Penis.”
91. So far, what has been the primary focus of your life?
Being the dependable, reliable, ever-present Oak.
92. How do you know when it’s time to move on?
When I feel like I’m wasting time, and wasting someone elses time.
93. What’s something you wish you could do one more time?
High School Prom; I’d have asked my boyfriend out.
94. When you’re 90-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
Having a tight rectum. I am NOT kidding.
95. What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
Nuptuals and Children.